Gartt 4 PCS ML 1806 2300KV Brushless motor with prop adapter & 4 PCS Simon 12A Brushless ESC for QAV FPV 250 QuadCopter Drone
ML1806 2300KV motor:
Motor KV: 2300KV RPM/V
Motor Resistance (RM): 0.1868 Ω
Idle Current (Io/10V): 0.5A/10V
Max Continuous Current: 12A
Max Continuous Power: 130W
Lipo Cell: 2-3S
Motor Diameter: 23mm/0.9in
Motor Body Length: 18.5mm/0.73in
No. of Stator Arms: 12
Pole Count 14
Overall Shaft Length: 23mm/0.91in
Shaft Diameter: 2.0mm/0.079in
Bolt holes spacing: 12mm/16mm/0.47in/0.63in
Bolt thread: M2×4
Maximum thrust :480g
Simon series12A ESC:
- Based on Simon K firmware, further optimized to the perfect drive performance.
- Low-voltage protection, over-heat protection and self-check functions.
- Separate power supply for MCU and BEC, enhancing the ESC’s ability of eliminating magnetic interference.
- Parameters of the ESC can be set via program card or transmitter.
- Throttle range can be set to be compatible with different receivers.
- Equipped with built-in linear BEC or switch BEC.
- Max speed: 210,000 rpm for 2-pole, 70,000 rpm for 6-pole, 35,000 rpm for 12-pole.
- Continuous Current: 12A
- Burst current (10S): 15A
- Li-xx Battery (cell): 2-3
- Dimension (L*W*H): 25mm x 20mm x 7mm
- Weight wires Included: 9
- BEC Mode: Linear
- BEC Output: 1A/5V
- Programmable: Yes
Simon series12A ESC *4 ML1806 2300KV motor*4 CW prop adapter *2 CCW prop adapter*2
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.