APM2.8 APM 2.8 No / Build-in Compass Flight
Controller Board Bent Pin with Case for DIY FPV RC Drone Multicopter Note: 2 Version Optional, APM 2.8 bulit-in / No Compass. Please choose the one you request.
—- With Protective case but no Shock Absorber! For
the detail connection and programming, please
contact me directly for that.
APM is an open source flight control, can you play APM well depend on individual ability. Player
must have ability of basic understanding of monolithic integrated circuit, c-language, knowledge
of electrical,mechanical, and also needs a certain degree of mental capacity, financialand material
resources, energy support.If you’re not ready, then We recommend that you prepare some
introductory information first.
– Arduino Compatible!
– Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
– Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
– Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
– Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
– One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
– Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
– Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
1. data transmission port
2. analog sensor port
3. autostability gimbal output
4. ATMEGA2560 SPI online programming port (be useful for optical flow sensor)
5. USB port
6. remote control input
7. function selection jumper
8. GPS port
9. 12C external compass port
10. ATMEGA32U2 SPI online programming port
11. multifunction configurable MUX port (OSD is the defaulted output)
12. current voltage port
13. ESC power supply selection jumper
14. ESC output port
– 1* APM2.8 Board
– 1* APM2.8 Protective Case