USD 77.40/pieceUSD 46.40/pieceUSD 221.00/pieceUSD 247.00/pieceUSD 224.00/pieceUSD 132.00/pieceUSD 86.40/pieceUSD 198.70/piece
C60 USER GUIDE
- l Head-up display – projects vehicle speed on windshield
- l Driving time and distance calculate and display
- l Easy Setup–Plug & Play- Power through Vehicle Cigarette Outlet Jack, No professional installation is required.
- l Compatible with All Cars & Trucks. Use GPS Signal Guided Calculation, No wiring needed to the VSS (vehicle speed signal).
- l Display MPH or KM/h – Simple Push Button Set up.
- l Auto Adjust Brightness thru Sensor for Day & night-time Driving.
- l Vehicle Driving Speed Display, Green Color Speed Display, easy on your eye.
- l Over Speed Warning Setting — Alarm Mute Function. Over-speed warning: a 3 seconds alarm beep and keep flash display will keep warning driver.
1. Set alarm speed value
A: Press the up or down button to increase or decrease the alarm speed value
B: The default alarm speed value is 120KM/h
2. Set working mode: press enter button, the LCD display “111” “222” “333”, they are mean:
A: 111—Means regular display mode
B: 222—Means project display mode
C: 333—Rearview mirror display mode(suitable for parts of the vehicle)
3. Set the speed meter unit (KM or Mile)
A: Long press the enter button, LCD display “100” means KM/h
B: Long press the enter button, LCD display “161” means MPH
C: The default speed meter unit is KM/h
Calculate the driving time and driving distance
1. Calculate total driving distance and driving time when power on. If power off, the value will be clear.
2. The driving time not including the parking time. It is the actual driving time.
3. After few seconds stop, the glitter number on the LCD means the driving distance, then display a static number means the driving time(minutes).
4. It will not display if the driving distance less than 1KM.
Fatigue Driving alarm
Every one hour alarm to remind driver is under fatigue driving and showing the continuous driving time. For example: 001 means one hour continuous driving, 002 means two hours continuous driving and so on.
How to paste the film
1. Clear the car windows;
2. Tear the protective film;
Paste the film;
3. Gently squeezed out the air bubbles;
4. The file with high quality, no glue, electrostatic adherence, can be used repeatedly.
1. GPS positioning time: 1 to 3 minutes in the open air(The bad weather will affect the positioning time). There is no GPS signals indoors.
2. Speed error: 1-5% under steady speed.
3. Input voltage: DC 5-12V Input current: DC 50-120mA Can use power bank to supply the power.
4. Working temperature: -30 to 70 degree
5. Driving time and distance calculation error value around 2%
6. This product no battery included, the data will be clear when power off.