Car Radio FM Band Expander Frequency Change Converter shifter Japan to Worldwide 14MHz For Nissan
You may like:
USD 17.00/pieceUSD 17.00/pieceUSD 17.00/pieceUSD 17.00/piece
Car Radio FM Band Frequency 14 MHZ
|Current:||DC 0.005 Amps|
|Loss of AM Signal||None|
In Japan, radios are made to receive in the 76Mhz to 90Mhz band. But in other countries you need as much as 108Mhz.
Shift the Japanese version in line with the wave band universal Japanese car
The radio band expander enables the orignal equipped radio in Japanese imported cars to receive radio transmissions in other countries.It achieves this by shifting the transmission frequencies into the band that the Japanese radio will detect.
It attaches in-line with the antenna input on the stereo and will receive the stations up to 108Mhz, different from Japan radio frequency from 76Mhz to 90Mhz.
The supply for 12V DC (+) voltage to the red wire, (-) negative to the black wire.
To obtain maximum efficiency from your unit please follow the simple installation instructions below:
1. Remove radio from dash or obtain clear view of antenna input socket to radio.
2. Disconnect the antenna lead from the back of your car radio.
3. Plug the antenna lead into the female socket on the FM Band Expander.
4. Plug the male plug from the FM Band Expander into the antenna socket on the radio.
5. Connect the red power lead from the FM Band Expander to +12 volt power supply on
your car using the black quick tap connector supplied. Preferably use the
accessory feed that supplies the radio. This will ensure power is supplied while
radio is in operation.
NB. Your FM Band Expander is earthed via your existing antenna. Please ensure the unit is clear of any moving pedals, heater controls etc. If your vehicle is fitted with aDiversity antenna system connect the Band Expander to the main aerial and disconnect the sub – aerial, but we recommend fitting a Band Expander on each aerial input.
Russian Friendly Attention Please !!!
1. Please fill in your full name including your first name, middle name and last name when making the payment
2. Please fill in your correct address including your Apartment No., Street, City, Region and country.
3.Otherwise your package would probably be returned!
4. We are not responsible for YOUR MISTAKE.